Terms and Conditions
Alexandre Coxo is artist painter since 2015.
NIF: PT 254527671
Phone: +351 915 264 198
On-line shop: www.alexandrecoxo.com
- These general conditions of sale are agreed between Alexandre Coxo, with address at Fernão de Magalhães Avenue, nº52, apartment 302, tax identification number 254 527 671 and contact +351 915264198, hereinafter referred as “Alexandre Coxo” and the persons who wish to make purchases through the website www.alexandrecoxo.com hereinafter referred as “User”.
- The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.alexandrecoxo.com will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
- These general conditions of sale are intended to make available and define all information necessary to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, paying and providing services or delivery of purchases made on the website www.alexandrecoxo.com
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order / provision of service between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
- The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.alexandrecoxo.com, adding the product (s) or service (s) that you want to order to the shopping basket.
- To send your order, the User must:a) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (delivery and billing address, form of delivery, form of payment, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, intends that appear on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- Alexandre Coxo will honor received online orders up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product Alexandre Coxo undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data on the invoice are the only responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
- Order requests are valid for four days. If payment of the same is not received by our services within that period, the order can not be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
- On the website www.alexandrecoxo.com, Alexandre Coxo proposes to the User the following types of payment: Paypal, Alipay and Bitcoin.
- In the PayPal payment method, the User will be forwarded to a Paypal window where he / she will choose to pay by credit / debit card (Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or Discover) if he does not have a Paypal account, or directly from his Paypal account .
- In case the method is Alypay, the User will be redirected to an Alipay page, in order to execute the payment.
- In the Bitcoin payment method, the User will be redirected to a Coinbase Commerce page to make the payment.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY / AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
- The delivery of the orders take place up to sixty working days after the order. The delivery is performed by CTT. Any alteration about this topic will be notified by email.
- The service will be made after confirmation of the payment.
- For countries outside the EU, the shipment will be in CIP mode (Carriage and Insurance).
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
- Prices must be understood with taxes and duties included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is dealt with on a case-by-case basis, by Alexandre Coxo. The request must arrive in writing to the contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 days after the order, being the instructions of cancellation or return of the value paid and / or return of the merchandise, answered and defined by Alexandre Coxo, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card title, in order to make a return by Bank Transfer.
- Alexandre Coxo undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
- Returns are not allowed.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the order, the conditions of correctness will be indicated by Alexandre Coxo.
- The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data (Regulation EU 2016/679). They will be recorded in the Alexandre Coxo database and are intended for order processing, post-sales communication and invoicing.
2. Your supply is obligatory for the execution of the purchase and sale contract, and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, in person or by written means (letter or email), directly to the addresses: Avenida Fernão de Magalhães, nº52, apart302, 4300-187 Porto or email@example.com.
3. The data will be preserved as historical record of orders, not being assigned to third parties or used for purposes other than those mentioned in this point.
ARTICLE 8 – DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- By placing the order, the user declares that he / she is over 18 years of age and not legally incapacitated.
ARTICLE 9 – ENTITIES OF ALTERNATIVE RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
- Av. da Boavista 1471, Loja 4, 4100-131 Porto CICAP – Cento de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto
2. Rua Damião de Góis, 31 – Loja 6, 4050-225 Porto www.cicap.pt
3. Rua Sara Afonso, 105-107 Piso 1 loja 1366, 4460-841 Senhora da Hora CICAP – Cento de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto
4. Rua Damião de Góis, 31 – Loja 6, 4050-225 Porto www.cicap.pt